Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Work!


I'm working at causeway mini-bits. :) Do come along and buy some stuff kay, the sales here was really bad. The stuff there was okay, except for one. I can't even remember that name. She's 19, saving up money for ther diploma, international business i think. Here's the interesting part...

She kept wanting to show me that she's the boss. -.- Every single thing i do, she would want to comment. What was worse is that, she did them too. -.- She kept going on with this sentence 'wo bi ni you jing yan...' cause she work when she was 13. Apparently it was illigal.

Oh, she likes to have thick make up though. I mean really thick ones. It makes me wonder if it can be turned into a mask when it was harden. She was far from cute, more of irritating. :) Don't know why someone said that she was cute. =x

On the bright side, I did not see her today. =D Don't know about tommorrow though. =x Hope i don't have to see her. :)

Serina was great she is another stuff from bits. :) She did not order me around like her. -.-

Okay, there's still work tommorrow, hope it will be well. =D


Thank you for your company. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment