Wednesday, December 30, 2009

cycle.



Things do go in a cycle. Would that be boring? Maybe not, if it's something nice.
I like cycles which are enjoyable.
But.
If things go wrong, we will have to change it right? It does not meant that it will have to end. Things which are changed, can we call it a new cycle?
Hope all goes well.
Sometimes, I do hope that I can mind read. Then I won't have trouble with people and I can probably handle them well. Pros and cons though.
haha, what I wrote is so disorganised. I happen to think about it and just write it.
If I don't know much, I don't think I will dislike her so much. Sometimes, it's good not to know.
Aiyo, I'm forever waiting to call or something. I'm scared.
joke of the day: 'Oh my god! This is so exciting! It's my first pee in a foreign country!'
Heh. Useless therapy.

No comments:

Post a Comment