Saturday, December 12, 2009

work!

'I saw mummy kisses Santa Claus~ *I am going to tell Daddy*'
Apparrently the Santa Claus is the dad la, stupid boy sing this obvious song for what. -.-

Have you people heard of this saying, 'every six people in this planet will look shockingly alike, no matter which country you're from' I'm still not sure though, but I saw two of a kind. Haha.

Certain customers reminds me of certain people of our school, they really looked quite alike. It was weird though, as if I am beginning to miss school. The worst of all was that one really looked like Miss Kokila, especially the eyes and mouth. Then another girl looked disturbingly like Jason Lim. What was even more coincidental was that she also play basketball, evident from her tee, keychains and a basketball on her hand.

Oh, today I saw this guy who looked quite handsome, but super zi lian. His girlfriend was choosing her stuff, trying out hairclips and hairbands. He was special, he left her all alone, walked straight to another mirror, and looked at himself, the whole time. It was lucky that he was good looking. I had a good laugh though. He kept adjusting his cap, as if it cannot fit his head. Worse, they didn't buy anything. :(

Oh, there's this indian girl with super shiny hair. She insisted on trying out a clothed hairband and I allowed. It was a very bad decision. The poor hairband was all so oily. Lesson learnt people, never buy a display hairband. So Yucky.

A and B.
A and B.
A and B.
A and B.
A and B.
A and B.
A and B.
...........

.
..
...
....
.....
......
.......
........
.........
..........
...........
............
...........
..........
.........
........
.......
......
.....
....
...
..
.
Will this go on forever? Hope not. 'You find your true friend during your secondary school life' can this not apply to certain people?

oh well. Bear with it yeah? 忍住.

No comments:

Post a Comment