Today I've got good news.
My brother got into Hua Zhong. :)
Haha, thought this was something to be prond of.
I've heard that being in that school is stress, so all the best to him. :)
work. -.-
Walao, today there's this stupid customer. Don't want to say already. -.-
My sister and her team were having a sleepover. Thinking of how bonded their team were really made me envy them alot. How I wish mine were sort of like them. I think that was the reason why I wanted to join netball. It was to feel the bonds between team mates. But. There's always a but. I've met more of ***** than friends. There's always this someone there whom I.... >:(
Breathe. -.-
Think they're heading for mac now, just to enjoy the aircon. They're filled with mostly nonsense, but that's where the big word FUN comes about right? Haha. So I hope that they can truly stay this way and not turn into mine. It really sucked.
I feel that to play a game well, you have to truly understand each other. Encouraging each other even though they're not in the so-called main twelve. That's what the current team does. They not really biased against each other. You know clique stuff. Everyone knows that it does exist la, don't have to fake things out. I've got to chill.
I've started off with something good and happy. so i shall do that too. :)
I love show. :D
No comments:
Post a Comment