Saturday, December 5, 2009

last day of work (yesterday)

Raymond's uncle(one of the bosses of a factory which I worked) treated me and raymond to a buffet steamboat along with his son, victor (if i'm not wrong). He loves history by the way, especially Hitler. It's a long story why the uncle chose to treat us to that meal.

The uncle was very hilarious with his army stories, from land to navy to air force. So many sadistic officers. Haha. Don't worry guys, army won't be that tough now, and less of the officers will act like the olden days for they fear of many law suit cases. Also, the boys now get to go home everyday. Sounds like working to me instead of training for the army.

I earned a total of $280 from the manufacturing. The money was really hard earned. It was super tiring, imagine yourself wrapping popiah 2600 times everyday for 8 hours....time was really hard to kill during the working hours and the only thing I looked forward were breaks. Haha, it's a good experience though, glad that i had known that uncle. :)

So to show my gratitude, I've decided to go back there for two days, the 14th and 15th. I'm paid of course. Hope it will be worth the while.

Things are getting weird between me and D. Hope all can turn out well again. Time's precious.



Ps: There's really nothing to envy about me, cause I envied you back. Karma is really a bitch. :S

No comments:

Post a Comment