Saturday, January 23, 2010

Separation? Not.



Had quite a fun gathering today. :) Yanting and Pearlyn came my house. :)

BUT.

Very irritated with the stupid ktv. -.- that's what I called hidden money. -.-
But the singing was fun. :D

Headed to meet the rest of the cliche for 'zhu cao' dinner. Super full. :S



With lots of things to keep us entertained, it was not until night fall when we went our separate ways and heading for home....I then felt that four years was very fast. Everything is fast. It was until everything had past then I start to think about where had my time gone. Hmmm.


No point saying and telling everyone to cherish the time we spent for everyone and everything. We will look for excuses to not do so and not make time for each other. I do that too.

Oh well.

Hope we can see each other soon. I mean very soon. I'm doing another gathering on wednesday, before we really head towards our own ways. Just abit can't take it that it's that soon. Oh, let's take a picture! Of all of us!


Hope to see you!

No comments:

Post a Comment