Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Big news for those who are slow. :)




Results: next monday, 11th Jan 2pm. Venue: school. :)






I'm going to heck results and enjoy the rest of the days. It can torture me after I receive it for as long as it wants to. :)







Oh, housework is really tiring. I cut watermelon today. It was quite hard leh. No matter what, eat is always easy. I'm asking my mum to buy for melons for me to practise my cutting skills. :D




I also mopped the floor today. It felt like planting rice, but you don't have to bend so low la. Tiring.

BUT.

My mum actually mopped the floor 3 times per week, and mop the kitchen everyday after she finished dinner.
She says that it is oily. -.-
My parents are clean freaks. They can't stand a strand of hair on the floor.


To make things worst, my floor is white, that kind which is reflective and you can see your own face. Omg. I have to stick up hair strands when they saw one. Omg.


I did the clean up after dinner. I'm glad that my mum ironed the clothes. I'm so going to die. House wives is a tough job. You can never finish the work.

SO....

Appreciate your mums more. It's really tiring. Maybe you can help out some which are not tiring.

It can really let you know how much you don't know about housework.
Like where to start cutting and mopping the floor, ensuring that you wont step on the paths which you have just mopped so as to not leave any footprints behind....

Good thing there's chalet tmr. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment