Friday, January 8, 2010

Chalet!


2/4 chalet was quite fun. Wanxin and Minyi left without saying goodbye. Before the bbq, we played card with Jason Lim, being the only guy there while the rest went to play pool or sth. Super funny.

After the bbq, we went out for cycling, heading towards Changi Village. It was fun. But I fall off my bike and scrap my knee. Heng is the trip going back. If not die. :S Thanks smelly. :)

I bathe there leh. Not the chalet toilet(yuck!), the toilet at the pool there. Thanks Huishan for the showering essentials. Sorry for erm, hitting your head while I threw the shampoo over. Most spent the second day sleeping while some played cards, quite fun. Left at about 3pm i think, head for white sands to eat. I went to collect pay while the rest went home. :)

Reach home then sleep at about 6 i think, sleep until abt 10 plus, showered.






Sian, tmr still have to wake up very early to go for some MOE teaching seminear. You ppl really don't have the post card thing asking whether you ppl want to teach chinese, music &art or home econs meh? *Worried*

Hope all goes well. I want to go for the talk cause I heard that the pay for relief teacher is good. Haha.

Hope all goes well. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment