Okay, I went to search for the MOE website. Results will be sent to you by post or you can view it through the internet. The date for the result is from 12th to 14th. No wonder they gave an estimation for the dates. It's by postage. Parents will get them first.... *don't think abt it*
I can't imagine what the suspense will be like. I won't dare to open the fuggy envelope. Take now as the 4th Jan. I have exactly 8 to 10 more days for the results. How are you people feeling? I'm scared that I will do badly and I kind of expect that it will. This feeling has never been wrong. Tsk.
I don't know if it's just me or something. But I had two jobs in hand now, but I will only be hired if i'm going for poly. I want to wait for my results and see how is it, you know, hope mah. I'm worried that this might be hinting something. Hope I will not regret that I did not take up the job. Stupid result, hope I can sleep tonight. It's just a matter of time. No dreams for results please. -.-
Oh, who believes in horoscopes? I do to a certain extent. Alright, most of the time when they are saying about something bad.
Random.
My brother plucked his tooth today. He only plucked half of it first then the other. Creepy.
Haha, school for my sister and brother tmr. Pffff! =D
But I have results to fear la. God is always fair. :/
I don't know what I can look forward to for 2010. Nothing seemed to hint anything well. From jobs interviews thing and horoscopes. Oh well. Hope it won't take away what i owe now.
Goodnight people, enjoy it while you can. hmph.
No comments:
Post a Comment