Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Its 2013.

Just got back from a 5 day trip from KL yesterday. It was my first trip without family/school, gone on my own with some company.

It was quite fun, and relaxing. That's holiday :)



Found out more about myself last night, it was horrible but at least I know. I really don't want to go back to where I was back then. It was hollow, empty and dark. I just got out, and thought I was happy. But I'm blinded by my own delusions. Is it really what I want?

Decisions. Decisions. I have to make it today. I dread it, I'm afraid.

Need to work harder for school. 5 mods in hand! Much lesser than 8 mods last year. Jiayou!





I wouldn't hope for a good year, I will give my best to make it a good one :)




No comments:

Post a Comment