Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Aye!

Been quite awhile!






I guess I'll need to reintroduce myself and reveal where I am now!



I made it to a local university, Nanyang Technological University, National Institute of Education. Yes, I'll be teaching! I'm majoring in Geography and minoring in Mathematics, teaching and nurturing the secondary school students!



Just finished my Year 1 Sem 1. I had great company and enjoyed every single bit of it. This group of friends which I'm having now, was found due to this "CIP-like" project, named GESL, module without AUs. I KNOW RIGHT. Freaking waste time.

Back to topic. This big group of friends I had are split into smaller groups for simple introduction. This bunch of friends are pretty fun to be with. They are, Clare, Rujun, and Russell in short the math people (The Mathian Army) of course I'm in it. Mathematics is different with them around, especially if we were to discuss our group homework together!
Next, the geog people, Ofelia, YingJia, Mabel. We speak damn loudly, good voice projections trainings.
The PE peeps, Weien and Leonard. No group ones, Chuck-E and Zhiyong, doing physics/english, bio/chem respectively.

Weird combinations!



School has been stressed. What's new hahaha! Always stressed! But this time, Its really no joke. 8 modules with AUs. No idea whether I died for finals or not. Fingers crossed.



Holidays! Wahahaha! Uni uphold this motto faithfully:

"work hard play hard, pain is temporary GPA is forever"


Fingers crossed real tight, results out on 21st december according to our resourceful Miss Ofema boss. 




----------------------------------------------------------------

Read through all the 71 posts which I had made over here. People do grow up! I'm getting stronger! Will continue to make some postings to record all of these memories which are deemed important to me. 

Realised I've always been stressed and worried about examinations. Well trained student, who valued results a lot hahaha. Been through PSLE, O Levels, Break up, A Levels. Milestones. 

I'm glad I've wrote them down, it's all part of me. 




------------------------------------------------------------

By the way, I got a Macbook! Cost me $1777. Dad mentioned that it is under his sponsorship. Money no come yet! Oh god, my bank feels bare now. Cold hard cash, get back in! 


Off to sleep! Drained from the Monday wedding which i slept at 2.30am, woke up at 6.45am (supposed to be 6, I was late!) for SEAGA, 11th conference at Raffles Girls' School (Secondary) for a poster presentation which is from the AAG 103 mod. 


Drained! 


One day, I might be bold enough to post my big secret out here! Nah, not seeking for limelight, just a record of my honesty progress! 

No comments:

Post a Comment