A lot of things have been going on. Everytime when everyone is back in this house, I've got this oppressive feeling and that I just feel like going away.
Yeah, I know my results is quite horrendous, and it seemed like whether I'll make it to any local Uni has been weighing down on everyone. I never get to escape any comparisons either. Its okay, I'm already used to being pressed down.
Always hated when my dad is semi drunk. He's making everyone tensed. Yeah, he somewhat speaks his heartfelt words. I'll rather not know, really.
I hope that feeling will go away. I want to find that peace in my heart again. This is so draining. And the sad thing is, money is kinda the root cause.
Yeah, I know my results is quite horrendous, and it seemed like whether I'll make it to any local Uni has been weighing down on everyone. I never get to escape any comparisons either. Its okay, I'm already used to being pressed down.
Always hated when my dad is semi drunk. He's making everyone tensed. Yeah, he somewhat speaks his heartfelt words. I'll rather not know, really.
I hope that feeling will go away. I want to find that peace in my heart again. This is so draining. And the sad thing is, money is kinda the root cause.
No comments:
Post a Comment