Saturday, January 1, 2011

2010 has passed.


This year was really a very hectic one, and had really brought me about many learning points.
No one will stay with you forever, except for your family.
Love them and cherish them. For the rest, I'll just have to know that I've really tried what I can to salvage everything I could.

A word of advice to that someone who thought that she is smart. Don't take the story from one side and think that those are the truth.

It's all over now.

Was wondering if I could really move on well. Cause I know you had.



side tracking for awhile.

Relationships between people are scary.
Those who are the pillar of support are your family, followed by your (true) friends.
But who do we depend on (in general) for having a company for life?
A complete stranger which you'll meet along the way, trust those words and promises and then you'll end up together.

What if you made a wrong decision?

Keeping those thoughts aside, maybe there will be an answer awaiting along the way.


Maybe, I'll be okay someday.
Maybe, I'll be able to be better than ever.

I'll leave 2011 to search the answer for me then.

Moving ahead, finding my focus.

happy new year.



2011, may it be a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment