Saturday, February 27, 2010

Very long no update! :)


start from the 23/02. :)

We got the results for the LINE camp. :D And I got in! :D
Khush and Zenda went to see the results first, cause I don't dare to see the result.
They lied to me that I didnt got in at first. -.- haha.


24/02.


It's my birthday. :)
Alot of people wished me a happy birthday, and my also glad that the day really ends off well. :)
We had to stay back for some camp thingy and elect some family head and assistant head. :)
I'm the assistant!
haha, quite happy with it! :)
Best birthday present!


25/02.


We got back our physics test. I got 7/10.
the physics teacher tell us that a simple test like this, you'll have to get full marks, if not very hard to be consistant. :(
I wonder what will happen to those who score like 3/10? O.O


26/02.
Had quite a lousy day. Been feeling quite down. Met the camp i/c to have our debrief then go home. But, yanting made my day. :)
Thanks A Lot yeah?! haha.


27/02.

had camp meeting from 8 to 12 today. It was going on quite well, we completed our tasks. :)
As compared to the planning com, my job is such a small fry. :S
I'll motivate myself with this. :)

might be going out for dinner, my mum wants to eat out. :O
Hope can be home early.

Sian, tutorial qns I alr have quite alot of qn that I dont know how to do alr. I dont know how to cope with the rest la. stupid. -.-


I...
Dont like physics, finds chem tough, econs is hard to understand, math...just, go away.
GP is fun when the teacher talks, irritating when he wants us to write. PW, troublesome.


Talking about surviving through the two years. All the best. -.-





hmm, drifting...
apart.

No comments:

Post a Comment