Monday, February 22, 2010

:(

Had physics test first thing today.
I felt that I flunk it leh.
Hate it when tests are only out of 10 marks.
Losing one mark will be such a big deal.
I'm giving myself an estimate of 4-5 marks lost.
Sian. :(


Math after physics.
Everyone was discussing whether there's math test later.
Heng it was a myth. :D
But it's tmr. -.-


Hmm...I wonder what's civics lessons are about. Is it sth got to do with admin? Or do we go to the hall to listen to speech TWICE a week?! :S
That would be WOW... :S
I saw quite alot of sleepyheads though..


Friends came to my house for project. :) We cheated badly with our secondary SS knowledge. :P
Oh well, it was done anyway!

homework, can't rmb most of them, have to go check.

Sian, later have to study for math test.
I hate math. :(




Heard that the result of the LINE camp thingy is tmr, like so fast loh.
Whatever la, it's not that I have very high hopes for it. :)



All the best for those who had signed up for it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment