Release of results.
Yeah, I did anticipate that kind of result. but I did not foresee that kind of consequences.
Retain.
This word seemed vague to me in the past.
It had never hit me so much when I really did badly the last time.
I thought it will be fine, since these two subjects I had failed just missed the passing mark by one or two. It doesn't sound that bad right?
But.
In the morning, the vice principal told us that the whole school did relatively well, with an average of As and Bs. Oh... now I know that I do sucked. SSE/A. You can't go anywhere.
Council. Notice boards, T-shirts, camps with strings attached, YOG, house dialogue, chinese riddle thing. More to add onto the list. Wanting to do these things well, wanting to make the impression.
Wanting is another thing. Can you do it? I'm doubtful.
Maybe, I had really over-rated myself. Thinking that all these might push me further to be better, thinking that I might be able to work well with stress. Maybe, I was wrong.
Don't feel like going home, so I decided to take a walk. Round JP.
No comments:
Post a Comment