Saturday, April 24, 2010

Lots of things happening for the past few weeks. All I can say is that, I've learnt quite alot. But still, learning and applying is another thing. Constant reminders are needed to make sure, or try to make sure that you will not repeat the mistake again.

Time.

Time is needed for the change to be made. At the mean time, the same mistake might be repeated. Can one have that tolerance to do that? Or am I running out of chance?

Sometimes, mistakes made are forever there. Forgiveness doesn't mean you forget about that mistake that someone had made and cause you all that hurt. It's more of an acceptance of that mistake and love the person for who they are.

Is it all over again? Or will it come to an end?
Don't let things be the latter I hope.

Let's just hope that I can move on.



It's all my fault.

No comments:

Post a Comment